Jane Ye's broad research area is comprised of optimization, optimal control theory and variational analysis, as well as their applications in Economics, Engineering and Statistics.
Her main research specializations can be categorized under the following headers:
- Bilevel programs with non convex lower level programs
- Mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints
- Non smooth and non convex optimization problems
- Stability and sensitivity for optimization and optimal control problems
- Bilevel optimal control problems (Stackelberg differential games)
- Semi-infinite programs: Optimality conditions and numerical algorithms
- Optimal experimental designs for regression models in statistics
- Existence of error bounds
A full, numbered list of publications is available under the Publications section.