In memoriam: Martial Agueh
Ph.D., Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA, USA.
University of Victoria
PO Box 1700 STN CSC
Victoria, BC, Canada, V8W 2Y2
- Calculus of Variations: Mass Transportation Theory and
- Partial Differential Equations: Nonlinear PDE.
- Functional Analysis: Geometric Inequalities.
- Kinetic Theory.
Publications and Preprints: here
- Louis-Philippe Saumier (with B. Khouider): January 2011 -
Optimal transport for particle image velocimetry.
Optimal transport for particle image velocimetry: real data and post-processing algorithms.
- William Thompson (with R. Illner): September 2014 - August 2016.
- Malcolm Bolwes: September 2012 - August 2014. (Presently
PhD student at University of British Columbia, Canada.)
Weak Solutions to a Fractional Fokker-Planck
Equations via Splitting and Wasserstein Gradient Flow. Paper.
- Mojdeh Shadmam (with J. Ye): September 2009 - August
2011. (Presently working as Techinical Analyst at Tech-Market
The Mathematics of Principal-Agent Problem with
- Louis-Philippe Saumier (with B. Khouider): September 2008
- December 2010.
An Efficient Numerical Algorithm for
the L^2 Optimal Transport Problem with Applications to Image
- Thomas Malenfant; NSERC-USRA: (with R. Illner): May -
August 2013. (Presently MSc student at McGill University,
- Malcolm Bowles; NSERC-USRA: May - August 2011.
Paper. (Presently PhD student at University of British
- Sebastien Picard (with R. Illner): January - May 2010. (Presently
PhD student at Columbia University, USA.)
- Eric Cormier; NSERC-USRA: May - August 2008. (Presently
PhD student at McGill University, Canada.)
- Graham Cox; NSERC-USRA (with R. Illner): May - August
2006. (Presently Posdoc at University of North Carolina, Chapel
Department of Mathematics and Statistics,
University of Victoria, Social Sciences and Mathematics Building, Rm
A440, 3800 Finnerty Road (Ring Road), Victoria, BC, Canada V8P 5C2.