We focus primarily on the development of statistical methods for
the analysis of neuroimaging data and imaging genetics. We apply and
develop Bayesian approaches for statistical modelling and
computation. A secondary focus is the development of Bayesian
methods for cognitive science and general biostatistics research.
Current Lab Members:
Yasmin (MSc Student)
- Research Interests: Imaging genetics and fMRI data analysis
- Yin Song (PhD Student)
- Research Interests: Statistical computing and programming, MEG/EEG inverse problem, Bayesian methods and variational Bayes
Yin presenting an e-poster at JSM 2018.
- Shan Shi
- Research Interests: Machine Learning with application to neuroimaging data
- Eugene Opoku (PhD Student)
- Research Interests: Hidden Markov random fields and associated optimization algorithms
- Li Xing (Postdoctoral
- Research Interests: Regression analysis for logitudinal imaging genetics data
Li presenting an e-poster at JSM 2018.
- Muhammad Shoaib (Postdoctoral Fellow)
- Research Interests: Neural spike train analysis