Anthony Quas's Papers
- Bratteli diagrams where random orders are
imperfect (with J. Janssen and R. Yassawi) (submitted).
- On block triangularization of matrix cocycles
(with C. Bose and J. Horan) (submitted).
- A concise proof of the Multiplicative
Ergodic Theorem on Banach Spaces (with C. González-Tokman) J. Mod. Dyn. (to appear).
- Asymmetric Warfare (with X. Bressaud) (submitted).
- A monotone Sinai theorem (with T. Soo) Ann. Prob. (to appear).
- Stochastic stability of Lyapunov exponents
and Oseledets splittings for semi-invertible matrix cocycles (with G. Froyland and C. González-Tokman) Comm. Pure Appl. Math. (to appear).
- Ergodic universality of some topological
dynamical systems (with T. Soo) Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (to appear).
- Rudolph's two step coding theorem and Alpern's lemma for Rd
actions (with B. Kra and A. Şahin) Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 367 (2015), 4253-4285.
- Detecting Isolated Spectrum of Transfer and Koopman
Operators with Fourier Analytic Tools (with G. Froyland and C. González-Tokman) J. Comput. Dyn. 1 (2014), 249-278.
- Stability and approximation of random invariant densities for Lasota-Yorke map cocycles (with G. Froyland and C. González-Tokman) Nonlinearity 27 (2014), 647-660.
- A semi-invertible operator Oseledets theorem (with C. González-Tokman),
Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems 34 (2014), 1230-1272.
- A semi-invertible Oseledets theorem with applications to
transfer operator cocycles (with G. Froyland and S. Lloyd) Discrete and Continuous Dynamical
Systems 33 (2013), 3835-3860.
- Class degree and relative maximal entropy
(with M. Allahbakhshi)
Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 365 (2013), 1347-1368.
- Weak mixing suspension flows over shifts
of finite type are universal (with T. Soo), Journal of Modern Dynamics 6 (2012), 427-449.
- Piecewise isometries, uniform distribution and 3 log(2)-π2/8 (with Y. Cheung and A. Goetz)
Ergodic Theory Dynamical Systems 32 (2012), 1862-1888.
- Ergodic optimization of super-continuous functions (with J. Siefken)
Ergodic Theory Dynamical Systems 32 (2012), 2071-2082.
- Statistical properties of invariant
graphs in piecewise affine discontinuous forced systems (with B. Fernandez) Nonlinearity 24 (2011), 2477-2488.
- Entropy Rate for Hidden Markov Chains with Rare
Transitions (with Y. Peres) in Entropy of Hidden Markov Chains and Connections to Dynamical Systems, London Mathematical Society Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Cambridge 2011.
- Coherent structures
and isolated spectrum for Perron-Frobenius cocycles (with G. Froyland and S. Lloyd)
Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems 30 (2010), 729-756.
- Rates of divergence of non-conventional
ergodic averages (with M. Wierdl) Ergodic Theory and Dynamical
Systems 30 (2010), 233--262.
- Ergodicity and Mixing. Chapter in
Encyclopedia of Complex Systems, Springer 2009.
- Distances in Positive Density Sets J. Comb. Th. A 116 (2009) 979-987.
- Global Properties of Piecewise
Isometries (with A. Goetz) Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems 29 (2009),
Generalized polynomials and mild mixing
systems (with R. McCutcheon)
Canadian J. Math. 61 (2009) 656-673.
representation for position dependent random maps. (with
W. Bahsoun and C. Bose) Discrete
Contin. Dynam. Systems 22 (2008) 529--540.
Balanced Sets and the Vector Game (with
International J. Number Th. 4 (2008) 339-347.
Rates of approximation of minimizing measures
(with X. Bressaud)
Nonlinearity 20 (2007), 845-853.
Ergodic averages along the squares (with
Appendix to 'Combinatorial and Diophantine Applications of Ergodic Theory'
by V. Bergelson, in Handbook of Dynamical Systems (Volume 1B)(2006),
- Approximate transitivity for zero entropy
systems (with A. Dooley) Ergodic Theory Dynamical Systems
25 (2005), 443--453.
- Ergodic averaging sequences; (with
M. Boshernitzan, G. Kolesnik and M. Wierdl)
J. d'Anal. Math 95 (2005) 63--103.
- Anomalous outcomes in preferential
votingStochastics and Dynamics 4 (2004), 95--105.
estimates and ergodic theorems (with C. Demeter) New York J. Math.
10 (2004), 169--174.
- Periodicity and local complexity (with
L. Zamboni) Theor. Comp. Sci. 319 (2004), 229--240.
- Generic points in Cartesian powers of the
Morse dynamical system (with E. Lesigne and M. Wierdl)
;Bull. Soc. Math. France 131 (2003), 435--464.
- Entropy gaps and locally maximal entropy
in Zdsubshifts (with A. Şahin) Ergodic Theory
Dynamical Systems 23 (2003), 1227--1245.
- Percolation in Voronoi tilings; (with
P. Balister and B. Bollobás) Random
Struct. Alg. 26 (2005) 310-318.
- Entropy along convex shapes, random tilings and
shifts of finite type; (with P. Balister and B. Bollobás) Illinois J. Math 46 (2002)
- Measures of
relatively maximal entropy; (with K. Petersen and S. Shin) Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems
23 (2003) 207--223.
- Mappings of group
shifts; (with P. Trow) Israel J. Math 124 (2001) 333--365.
- A generic C1
expanding map has a singular S-R-B
measure (with J. Campbell) Comm. Math. Phys. 221 (2001) 335--349.
- Subshifts of
multi-dimensional shifts of finite type; (with P. Trow) Ergodic Theory
Dynam. Systems 20 (2000) 859--874.
- Infinite paths in a Lorentz lattice gas
model;Probab. Theory Related Fields 114 (1999)
- Scaling Functions And Gibbs Measures And Teichmüller Spaces
Of Circle Endomorphisms;
(with G. Cui and Y. Jiang) Discrete Contin. Dynam. Systems
5 (1999) 535--552.
- An entropy estimator for a class of infinite
alphabet processes;Teor. Veroyatnost. i Primenen
43 (1999) 496--507.
- Most expanding maps have no absolutely
continuous invariant measureStudia Math. 134 (1999)
- Product and Markov measures of type III;
(with A. Dooley and I. Klemes) J. Austral. Math. Soc. Ser. A
65 (1998) 84--110.
- Criteria for d-bar
continuity; (with Z. Coelho) Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 350 (1998)
- Rigidity of continuous
coboundaries;Bull. London Math. Soc. 29 (1997)
- Invariant densities for C1
maps;Studia Math. 120 (1996) 83--88.
- A C1 expanding map of the circle
which is not weak-mixing;Israel J. Math. 93 (1996)
- Non-ergodicity for C1 expanding
maps and g-measures;Ergodic Theory Dynamical Systems
16 (1996) 531--543.
- Representation of Markov Chains on tori; Random Comput. Dynam.
1 (1992/3) 261--276.
- Invariant measures for families of circle maps;
Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 1111 (1992), 585--597.
- On representations of Markov chains by random smooth maps
Bull. London Math. Soc. 23 (1991), 487--492.